Turbo Jam: Ab Jam & Insanity

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today I started off my morning doing Max Cardio Conditioning, and Cardio Abs. Then afterwards I decided to do Turbo Jam, Ab Jam. I can really feel the burn in the Turbo Jam ab workout more than the cardio abs. I can feel it mostly in my lower abs and my obliques. It was another fun workout! i'm really lovin turbo jam! I'm glad I purchased it and am a proud owner!


So tomorrow is max recovery. I'm thinking about doing turbo Jam tomorrow instead of max recovery. lol is that a bad idea? But I posted up the videos about Shakeology!

Today I went grocery shopping with my mom to buy healthy foods for our house and for me to whip up during my vacation. I bough a lot of veges, and a lot of lean meat. Today I cooked Ground Chicken burrito.

I sauteed the onions in garlic in a pan with olive oil and let that cook for a bit. Then I added the ground chicken and cooked that up until it was fully cooked. Afterwards I added taco seasoning to for flavor.

For the Rice, I used long grand brown rice. First I put whole cloves of garlic and chopped onions into a pot with a lil bit of olive oil and let that cook for a few minutes. Then I added the rice and cooked that for about 2 mins. After I added the chicken stock which was fat free and had low sodium. and I added 1 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste, and kept adding water if needed.

For the salsa, I just cut up some garlic, cilantro, tomato, red onion(bought it pre-chopped) then i added half of a lime juice and a lil bit of salt and pepper.

I bought whole wheat tortilla, and reduced fat cheese and i made my burrito! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook