Pictures :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 30
Photobucket



Day one to the left and day 30 to the right
Photobucket

BAck shot
Photobucket

side shot
Photobucket

another side shot
Photobucket


Okay so honestly, I was frightened to even take day 30 pictures because I wasn't sure there was any results at all. I mean, I felt much happier in the inside and also felt more energetic.. But I didn't think I was going to see any changes.. BUT I WAS WRONG. I see slight changes esp in my stomach area on these pictures. I wouldn't have never noticed if I didnt take these pictures! They help a lot!! Can't wait to see more changes within my body the in the next month! I'm excited!!

I was really getting discouraged.. but changes come gradually, and you just gotta be very patient and watch what you east especially! Since dieting accounts for 80% of weight loss and 20% is exercising!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook