Motivation

Thursday, August 02, 2012

This afternoon I did Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit. Yesterday I did the fit test. I'm still debating whether or not I should do Insanity, along with TAPOUT XT as a hybrid. However, I know when I start school again, I probably won't have time to fit in 2 workouts in one day. We will see!! 

My motivation is to look fantastic for my BSN PINNING ceremony in December. Technically my graduation. I want to find a dress where I don't have to worry about wearing spanx to cover up my gut. I just want to look absolutely amazing! I also want to look great for my Boyfriend and I's 8 year anniversary January 3, 2012, SUMMER 2013, most importantly to look great and fit for the rest of my life. I want this to be a whole lifestyle change. I know they'll be some challenges, but I have to stay motivated and look at my "WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT" list to remind myself how bad I want this.

IMG_4113

IMG_4112

Here's a picture of me today after my INSANITY PLYO workout. Representing my insanity shirt that I earned 2 years ago for completing the whole 60 days of it. Motivation Motivation Motivation!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook