Body Rock TV

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I've been wanting to try out these Body Rock exercises for the longest, maybe since last summer. I also bought the gym boss interval timer a year ago but never touched it. I finally got a chance to try out two of the workouts today called DRIPPING WITH SWEAT- REAL TIME TRAINING +  SUMMER SIX PACK. Within 25 minutes, I already burned 211 calories. my MAX HR was 182 and my average HR was 152. In the workout she used a sandbag, but I don't have my sand bag yet so I just used dumbbells and replicated her moves.

I like these HIIT training moves. You burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. Perfect for those who are busy and can't really make time for long exercises. This will be useful once I get back to school. NO EXCUSES. 25 minutes isn't that long, or most of their workouts are 12 minutes long too.

Untitled



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook