DAY 24 MUAY THAI

Thursday, August 16, 2012


I think this is my favorite. I love the fighting moves, kicking punching stuff. Takes me back to when I used to do Taekwondo. I believe this was 40 minutes long. But within that 40 mins I burned nearly 400 calories. I think this is my favorite one so far. As for results, i've been noticing more results in my upperbody. Not so much my stomach area a little bit on my legs.. but My stomach and thighs are still flabby. As you can see in the video, my stomach is really sticking out.. Looks really ugly, but it's reality, I will lose it once I keep on training hard and watch what I eat.

TapoutXT day 24: Muay Thai. Damn near burned 400 calories with my boo @fresh2death209

IMG_5225



DAY 26: SPRAWL AND BRAWL: worked out for a good 50 mins added some ab workout after the workout and burned up to 428 calories.

IMG_0847

IMG_0849

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook