LATE NIGHT WORKOUT BODY ROCK & TURBO FIRE HIIT 20

Thursday, August 16, 2012

In addition to this morning's exercise: TAPOUT XT SPRAWL AND BRAWL I decided to have a late night 30 minute total workout, because I gave into my cravings.. ugh I so have to RESIST all these unhealthy good looking food... My mom brought home MANNY'S fried chicken, I only had one piece.. usually i'd have 3 pieces with a garlic bread a potato wedge and maybe 2 corns. But for today, I only had one chicken breast, and one corn, and one bite off a chocolate chip cookie that I got for free at PANERA.. oh goodness, after jotting down what I had eaten, I've totally failed today. BRAND NEW DAY TOMORROW must get to my goal!! grr...

From BODYROCKTV I did the sexy friggin body workout. With this workout I burned 115 calories in about 12 minutes. The ninja tuck jumps were the hardest for me. My legs were already sore from a tapoutxt workout.. so I did the modified version.

Untitled

MAX HR: 184 AVG: 159
Untitled




TURBO FIRE: in about 20 mins: I burned 161 calories, MAX HR: 185 AVG: 150

Untitled

Untitled

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook