TAPOUT XT DAY 4 & 5

Friday, July 27, 2012

DAY 4: was yoga XT. Didn't bother recording it. I'm not very good at YOGA. it's a challenge for me. Although I didn't sweat as much as I would in an intense workout it definitely is a workout I have to work on.

DAY 5: LEGS AND BACK: It was a good workout. It was cool seeing different way a resistance band can be use. The only thing is that it's a struggle getting the resistance I need on my band since I'm short, I have to wrap it around several times around my foot and even sometimes around my arms. He also starts the moves rather quick, he demonstrates it then gets right to it. But soon enough we'll get use to the movements. There were also some movements I was confused about but just kept doing my own thing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook