DAY 6: TAPOUT XT SPRAWL AND BRAWL

Saturday, July 28, 2012


DAY 6: SPRAWL AND BRAWL
This has got to be one my favorite workout DVDs so far of this week on TAPOUT XT. It's fun yet challenging. I think I put the most effort in this work than the other workouts of the workout program. By far the most fun! I love the whole concept of fighting incorporated into the workout.

This whole week i've been feeling sore. AT first I felt it in my ab area, then it all traveled toward my back and legs. My legs have been the most sore out of all my body parts. So far i'm really loving this workout program. I'm not bored of it, and I can't wait for month two. New workouts will come in month two. Excited to try out the MUAY THAI exercise.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook