He did it!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Yay! We actually did go running that day! I didn't get to blog about it these past few days because i've been too busy studying for this test for my nursing school. ehh.. I'm going to take it next Saturday! I need some luck..

Anyways, It was a good run! We started from my house ran to the park. The park was connected to the levy, so we ran to the levy towards the freeway and back. I took a few pictures of us while we were resting and such. There's also a few videos. It was a great time. I had a good one on one time with him. He's starting off slow, It's been a while since he has been exercising. He thanked me for pushing him and actually making it through. :D He said a whole bunch of things, but i forgot but they were sweet. It really touched my heart!

Couples out there, encourage your other half to workout with you. Or at least get active and do something you both will enjoy. Running was a great choice. We got to enjoy the view around us and just run and walk to places where we normally would drive. It's just a really great bonding from my experience. Try it!!!

I'm just happy we actually got it done. All that planning years ago finally came true. It also made my boyfriend realize how out of shape he really is and that by doing this, he will motivate himself to build up the endurance he use to have when he was playing football and other sports back in high school.

It was a great time overall :D

here are pictures.. mini video coming soon..

This is our destination.. taking a break.
IMG_0542



lol he got dark
IMG_0543

enjoying the nature around us.
IMG_0545

lol yep, that's me..
IMG_0546

IMG_0547

IMG_0548

we take pictures on our breaks. lol.
IMG_0549

my free runs
IMG_0550

the levy we ran on.. damn rock are hard to run on! we shoulda been on the other side where it had pavement! ehh.. next time! cuz there will be a next time!

IMG_0551

LOL!
IMG_0555

IMG_0556

yay! comfort! back to civilization
IMG_0558

at the park..
IMG_0559

did some damage. It was suppose to be all black. now it looks gray
IMG_0560

IMG_0561

We were out for approx. 1hr 30mins

GET YOUR BODIES MOVING PEOPLE!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook