LES MILLS COMBAT KICK START COMBAT 30

Friday, February 01, 2013

IMG_8797

I purchased Les Mills Combat to see what it was all about.
I use to do Taekwondo for about 9 years, and I like the whole 
Martial Arts feel to it. I tried the first disc and I was a bit confused
with the movements because it was my first time. That's why I seemed
a lost and slow in the video I filmed. 

Overall it was a great workout. Different from Insanity. I didn't know which
was the warm up, if there was a warm up, but the intensity of the work out
seem to go up towards the end. Didn't really get a stretch in the beginning. 
But it's all G. So far so good for me. Just need to get use to the movement and workout.
I was familiar with the kicks and all since I did have a background in Taekwondo.
I'll be filming the other videos I do for you all,
Just so you guys can get an Idea of how it's like.

After this workout, I went about my day and I planned on doing a second workout later on that night.
My workout of choice was to do HIIT on the treadmill. I got that done, after doing 
2 miles in 26 minutes and ended up burning 336 calories and more afterwards.
It's a pretty good calorie burn in such a short amount of time.
I recommend HIIT to those who are in a crunch for time,
but would like to burn a lot of calories without spending an 
hour exercising. I basically Sprinted for 1 minute, 6.5-7mph.. then walked it out for another
minute, then continued the interval.


HIIT on the treadmill. 2 miles 26 mins lost 336 calories. Boutta do some squats with my pink sandbag now. Motivation was @jisforjunalynn! Putting my watch back to work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook