2018

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Here I am again with a brand new post at the beginning of the year
and of course I fell off once again from updating the blog.
I had many fitness goals to accomplish
but was not very focused on fitness, 
but instead planning for my wedding.

Yes, I got married! 
I updated my personal blog for more details on that.
Most of my time was consumed by wedding planning
and all the stressors that came with it.

I was still working out here and there,
and tried INTERMITTENT FASTING,
which worked wonders. I dropped weight
from that and probably from stress
and I was able to fit into my wedding dress.

I bought my wedding dress on September 2016,
and it arrived March 2017.
When I tried it on March 2017,
the lady wasn't able to button the top of the dress,
and told me that I would have to take it out..
Of course, this motivated me to get on it
and most importantly watch what I ate.
I didn't have my first fitting until September 7, 2017
and I was able to fit into my dress, no problem.
We actually took it in some!

(left picture was September 2017, Right picture was March 2017)

I did not realize I gained that much weight prior,
until I did a side by side photo!

This year, I took a baseline picture of my body to compare it to the following months.
I stepped on the scale today weighing 134.8 lbs.
I put on some weight post-wedding.
I weighed myself the week of the wedding and I was
down to 127lbs. But, I gained it right back during the honeymoon.

Comparison of 1/6/17 to 1/2/18 (*Dates are wrong in the pic hahah)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook