Update Once again!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hi all,
I don't know if any of you still check out my blog
due to the lack of updates and videos,
but I just wanted to share with you
that I finally got a job!!

I'll be working as a registered nurse 
and my job search has finally come to an end!
almost a year since I graduated!
It's all good, just be patient,
and everything will fall into place!

I've been working out here and there, not as much as
when I first started in April.
Kind of lost motivation along the way.
However, I'm trying to get back on track.

I plan on getting my workouts done after I get out of work
since I'll be working 6am-3.
Hopefully I'll stick to this routine of working out!
i'll probably knock out like a baby
afterwards!!

But yeah, that's an update on me!
I'm also starting to post VLOGS on youtube
My Vlog is called: LifeWithLizaG
it'll probably die down when I start working,
since I probably won't have time to edit.
We will see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook