MAY PROGRESS SHOT

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

I told myself i'd do a progress shot the beginning of May.
I've been heading to the gym since the second week of April with my niece,
we've been going 6 times a week. 
We started off by doing cardio of our choice (treadmill, stairmaster, eliptical, cycling), 
then we'd do weights. 
Last week we started doing Cardio last, and weights first.

I weigh myself each week, and I actually gained a few pounds.
I felt discourage, but I didn't want to take progress pictures just yet.
I was waiting until May. 
I went from 125lbs to 129lbs.
I hope that's all muscle weight!!
I finally took my progress pictures today,
and oh boy did it blew me away.
I didn't even know I was getting such results,
but after comparing it to my past pictures,
it made me realize that hard work really does pay off.
Also, patience! 

I'm not quite where I want to be,
I want to atleast be 115lbs or maybe 112lbs.
I still have a long way to go and my diet has been all that great either.
Once I get eating clean situated, i'll probably see more better results.
I'm struggling mostly on my legs, specifically my thighs.
They're getting toned, but they aren't shrinking.
I know it'll take patience, because my thighs are like fat magnets.
All my fat goes to my thighs!!
I've seen a reduction in cellulite as well!

I saw definition first in my arms. 
Hopefully they don't get too big. I'm only curling
10lbs. 

Anyways, enough talking here are some progress pictures.
Also, we follow Jamie Eason's Live fit Trainer program
for weight lifting on bodybuilding.com

JULY-MAY 2013 UPDATE 2 copy

UPDATE MAY 2013 2  copy

UPDATE MAY 2013

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook