My workouts..

Monday, April 08, 2013

It's been a moment since i've actually update this blog.
However, I've been working out. I've been doing a mixture of
workouts that way I won't be bored doing the same thing over and over
and eventually avoid working out. 

What i've been doing is basically mixing everything up. One day I'll do insanity,
the other day, ill run and and lift weights. Following day i might do insanity, Les mills, turbo fire, p90x ect. 
Just mixing things up to confuse my body so it won't get use to the same workout
over and over and therefore, i'll probably see results quicker. 
I'm incorporating weight training into my exercises as well.

Yesterday, my niece and I attended a 6am spin class at our local gym.
We were both first timers and usually on friday's they do HIIT training.
It was intense! Lol.. we both didn't know what to expect and our legs 
felt like Jello afterwards. Overall it was a great workout, and it was something new for us.
We're trying to change up our cardio by doing new cardio workouts.
Glad we attended!!

Any hoO here are some pictures throughout the week during and after workouts.

Me after my workout today.
IMG_7885

my guns are getting toned.

BEFORE
IMG_6917

AFTER
IMG_7891

favorite running shoes
IMG_7888

My motivation wall
IMG_7881

Yesterdays workout
IMG_7873

Cool lights
IMG_7866

The day after (thursday)
IMG_7848

IMG_7847

DROP IT LIKE A SQUAT
IMG_7857

FIT BODIES
IMG_7810

IMG_7812

IMG_7809

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook